Patan Durbar Square - The whole square is cluster of fine pagoda temples and stone statues; it is at the same time the business hub of the city. At every step one comes across a piece of art or an image of a deity, testifying to the consummate skill of Patan's anonymous artists. The ancient palace of the Malla kings and the stone baths associated with various legends and episodes of history are especially interesting to visitors. The stone temple of Lord Krishna and the Royal Bath (Tushahity) with its intricate stone and bronze carvings are two other masterpieces in the same vicinity. It is listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1979. The temple of Lord Krishna holds a commanding position in Patan's Palace complex. Though its style is not wholly native, it is one of the most perfect specimens of Nepalese temple craft. The three-story stone temple continues to elicit high praise from lovers of art and beauty. It was built by King Siddhi Narasingha Malla in the sixteenth century A. D. Important scenes from the Mahabharata and Ramayana epics have been craved in bas-relief. The minutes details of this work clearly show the high level that the art of stone craving attained in the sixteenth century. (Jame Mosque visit for Muslim Travelers on foot in the afternoon) After Patan back to hotel. Free. Overnight at KathmanduEvening transfer to cultural center for Traditional Nepalese Dinner with Cultural Show. Back to hotel and Overnight at Kathmandu.
BOOKING PROCEDURE :
1. Booking should be made during promotion date with a deposit of RM 1000 per person.
2. Full payment to be made once you received total Performa Invoice and FULL SETLLEMENT 60 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE.
3. Booking will be released automatically if we do not receive any payment.
4.. Please send the rooming list at least 1 Month before arrival.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The above rates quoted are subject to change depending on the flight availability, current airfare and also number of pax.
2. Reservation will be made upon confirmation from your side.
3. Hotel room confirmation is subject to availability upon booking.
4. Tour fare deposit amount paid is non-refundable after booking.
5. Full payment must be made during promotion due date.
6. High season surcharges to be advice.
7. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the land operator.
8. ZAFIRAH TRAVEL & TOURS SDN BHD reserve the right to change or alter the program and revise fares without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
9. Refund would be not entertained due to unforeseen circumstances to the country.
10. For any unused service is not refundable.
Bank Name : Maybank
Account Number : 56434-261-8089
Account Name : ZAFIRAH TRAVEL & TOURS SDN BHD